As a Senior Consultant, you get the opportunity to develop your consulting and commercial skills by delivering projects, being a part of project streams and building strong relationships with clients. You play an active role in local and international multidisciplinary engagements related to the risk and regulatory functions of large financial institutions, that are impacted by new regulatory changes and the need to optimize and innovate in these fields. We help our clients all the way from vision and strategy to the implementation of changes and innovations in their functions, organizations, processes and data-landscape. Apart from project delivery, you’ll explore business development and shape new propositions together with your colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- You advise leading multinationals on how to build efficient and compliant risk and regulatory functions.
- You keep abreast of the latest data and technology driven trends and developments in the financial services sector.
- You actively participate in commercial processes by supporting the nurturing of sales opportunities.
- You lead a project stream as part of multidisciplinary project delivery teams as a stream lead.
- You are responsible for timely delivery of your project stream in order to exceed client expectations.
- You act as change ambassador focused for sustainable innovations and transformations.
- You collaborate with colleagues on partnerships that can be beneficial for our business and clients in risk & regulatory.