As a Senior Consultant, you get the opportunity to develop your consulting and commercial skills by delivering projects and building strong relationships with clients. You play an active role in local and international multidisciplinary engagements that focus on data, modelling, governance, quality and data management – topics that are often triggered by regulatory changes and/or the need to optimize or innovate these functions with the help of new data structures. We help our clients all the way from vision and strategy to the implementation of changes and innovations in their functions, organizations, processes and data-landscape. Apart from project delivery, you’ll explore business development and shape new propositions together with your colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- You advise leading multinationals on how to build efficient and compliant data models, governance structures and function.
- You keep abreast of the latest data and technology driven trends and developments in the financial services.
- You actively participate in commercial processes and contribute to the development of sales opportunities.
- You lead project streams in multidisciplinary project delivery teams.
- You’re responsible for timely delivery of your project stream in order to exceed client expectations.
- You act as change leader for sustainable innovations and transformations.
- You contribute to building partnerships that can be beneficial for our business and clients in the financial sector