We are looking for an individual with a strong consulting track record in business development and delivery of supply chain projects in the Consumer Products sector. They will have experience in the issues faced by CPG manufacturers, the key supply chain challenges in this sector including globalisation, product and process digitisation and supply chain network optimisation. You will have the deep experience of the transformation programme lifecycle from strategy through to implementation. They will be able to demonstrate an active and well-informed knowledge of the CPG sector and have an opinion on key trends having worked in a major consultancy or strategy organisation. Essential is having an accessible network of potential clients in the industry.
- Business development – using a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships, company relationships and your own network to generate revenue.
- Engaging with Clients – developing relationships with management of the CPG organisations.
- Developing propositions in supply chain, consulting and technology and ensuring these are relevant and timely.
- Contributing to the plan for effective development and growth of Capgemini’s Consumer Products capabilities.
- Ensuring effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals.
- Working collaboratively with consultants in Consumer Products and Supply Chain teams in order to ensure success.
- Leading members of the team in delivery to ensure their effective development.