As a PAM Product Specialist within Capgemini, you take responsibility for the deployment and configuration of PAM solutions at customers based on the technical design and requirements from the customer. Also, supporting on creating designs and executing the configuration of policies, implementation of integrations and processes through standard and non-standard APIs and connectors. You are also involved in projects and major changes where knowledge hand-over to run engineers is part of your key responsibilities
As PAM Solution consultant within Capgemini, you take responsibility to lead the execution of assessments and the engagement with various business and operations stakeholders to provide PAM advisory. You also take lead in defining PAM requirements, creating the functional designs, and coordinating the enablement of the customer organization through coordination of implementing the IAM and PAM specific processes, providing training to users and onboarding privileged credentials. You have a background in business analysis and ae eager to get involved at the interface of Compliance and Technology: Implementation of PAM processes for customers, understanding and considering SOX, Basel II and III, ISO 27K and other standards and local/regional regulations.
Your key responsibilities
- Gathering functional and non-functional requirements and use
- Executing assessment to identify maturity and define a roadmap for successful implementation of PAM
- Communicating and analyzing impact of standard and regulations on PAM for customers
- Providing functional and process leadership and knowledge transfer to the less experienced in relation to PAM processes, best practices, enablement of customers, standard and regulations
- Enablement of the customer organization through coordination of implementing the IAM and PAM specific processes, providing training to users and onboarding privileged credentials.
- Driving adoption of PAM solutions to improve enterprise security posture together with your team
- Analyzing and improving PAM processes and policies to meet customer requirements
- Supporting on major initiatives involving the latest standard, regulation and best practices