As a PAM Solution Architect within Capgemini, you take a business-centric approach to PAM, including ‘PAM business change’ acting as a genuine thought-leader to push the boundaries of PAM by working with customer organizations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions. You are the “Trusted Advisor” for the customer and are responsible for guidance along the path to the best fit PAM solution that enables and adds value for customer’s IT and Security organizations.
You also govern and own the PAM architecture and capabilities and become part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings representing PAM capabilities and added value.
Your key responsibilities
- Communicating service directions, features, and roadmaps
- Providing technical leadership and knowledge transfer to the less experienced
- Driving adoption of PAM service offerings to improve enterprise security posture
- Improving PAM service offerings to meet increase penetration and further improve security posture
- Being a thought leader and taking lead responsibility on major initiatives involving the latest technologies, standard and best practices