As a Manager, you get the opportunity to develop your management and sales skills by being responsible for delivering projects and building strong relationships with clients. You play an active role in the realization of local and international multidisciplinary projects, such as defining a supply chain strategy to reduce costs while increasing delivery reliability. Or designing a new supply chain organization and governance structure by centralizing a specific domain and selecting a supply chain visibility and/or TMS solution. Or help a client solving performance issues by applying (data) analytics and redesign business processes. You support clients during the whole process: starting with analyzing the problem and developing the solution, to implementation and optimization, with the natural component of project and change management always being present. Besides delivery at clients, you play an active role in business development and developing new propositions.
As a Manager Supply Chain Strategy & Fulfillment, you:
- advise leading multinationals on how to design and implement changes on strategic, tactic and operational level with regards to Supply Chain Visibility, Control Towers and Transport Management;
- are on top of the latest trends in the market and new developments in solution providers;
- actively participate in commercial processes by leading sales opportunities;
- lead multidisciplinary project delivery teams as a project manager;
- are responsible for timely project delivery;
- act as a change manager if needed, so that the right people are involved in the transformation;
- execute vendor selection processes;
- contribute to growing and developing the team.