If you join us, you'll get all the freedom to shape your own career. Starting from day one, we'll be happy to give you all the support you need in order to develop yourself. You will start your career at Capgemini with an introduction to the company and a three-day consulting workshop focused on management grade and above. In addition, you can follow various training courses via Capgemini University at a unique location near Paris or via our Capgemini Academy such as strengthening your skills in the field of interactive workshops or stream management.
What else can you expect?
- Excellent facilities for working flexibly, including a laptop and a phone subscription.
- The role is full-time for 40 hrs per week, but a 32 – 36 hours is possible after consultation.
- A contribution free pension
- A salary fitting to this position in the market.
- There is a tailor-made bonus scheme, 26 vacation days and the possibility to buy more vacation days.
- A mobility scheme where you can spend your contribution entirely according to your own wishes. You can for example choose to have it completely paid out, but you can also lease a car of your choice or to use an NS Business Card.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.