As a Manager, you get the opportunity to develop your management, consulting and commercial skills by being responsible for delivering projects and building strong relationships with clients. You play an active role in local and international multidisciplinary engagements focused on data strategy, data governance, data management, data quality and data modelling, often triggered by regulatory changes and/or the need or ambition to optimise or innovate these functions. We help or clients all the way from vision and strategy to the implementation of changes and innovations in their functions, organisations, processes and data-landscape.
Besides delivery at clients, you play an active role in business development and developing new propositions together with your colleagues internally.
As a Manager in the Data, Finance Risk & Compliance Capability Group, you:
- advise leading multinationals on how to build efficient and compliant data governance, data management and data foundations based on state of the art concepts and technology
- are on top of the latest data and technology driven trends and developments in the financial services;
- actively participate in commercial processes by leading sales opportunities;
- lead multidisciplinary project delivery teams as a project manager;
- are responsible for timely project delivery meeting or exceeding client expectations;
- act as change manager focussed on sustainable innovations and transformations;
- manage partnerships that can be beneficial for our business and clients in the financial sector
- contribute to the growth and development of your colleagues and our Capability Group.