This is an interesting role as you will have the opportunity to progress into a consultant position within either the Future HR or Future Leadership & Talent team after a period of 12 months.
As a Corporate Recruiter you would:
- Take the lead in finding innovative ways to attract and find candidates
- Telephone screen candidiates and arrange face to face interviews
- Be cabable of making attractive job descriptions
- Create an efficient and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Analyse assessments and share results with the hiring managers
- Carry out administrative tasks in our ATS and other software applications;
- Play an active role in employer branding on our social media channels by gathering and creating content for online & offline campaigns (videos, blogs etc.)
- Organize recruitment events in collaboration with consultants, marketing agencies and the internal marketing team
- Ensure recruitment activity conforms to best practice and current employment legislation and seek to continuously improve the quality and value of the recruitment service provided to the organisation
- Have an interest in investigating the lastest recruitment tools such as gamification, video interviews and AI.