We all have a great passion for advice, technology and data (science). At the same time, we value fun and a pleasant, open atmosphere in the workplace (and beyond). For example, activities are regularly organized within the team and by our staff association. Participation is without obligation. In addition, maintaining a good work-life balance naturally works different for everyone. We want you to have a job that fits well into your life, that gives you energy and above all contributes to the development of your talent. Within the Business Data Strategy team, we keep each other focused, and will always be there for each other. The team is largely self-organizing and is willing to deliver that little bit extra to the client together. What else do we offer?
- Excellent facilities for flexible working, including a laptop and a telephone subscription.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and a tailor-made bonus scheme.
- The position is fulltime 40 hours per week, but we are open to discuss 32 or 36 hours.
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to buy more vacation days.
- A mobility scheme where you can spend your contribution entirely according to your own wishes. You can for example choose to have it completely paid out, but you can also lease a car of your choice or to use an NS Business Card.
- Non-contributory pension, you do not have to contribute to the basic scheme.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.