You help clients to draw a picture of the future based on analysis, knowledge and creativity that underlies change processes. You are the link between the client and the Data Scientist, and you speak both the language of the business and the Data Scientist. You develop strategies based on data analyses and you help organizations to transform. You also identify potential problems and improvement opportunities with a client. In this way, together with the client, we come to solutions that they had never thought of themselves. You achieve results by improving insights from data and by introducing structure and governance. You give Customer Experience a more targeted form. You improve service and trade channels and you see the possibilities for further expansion. You integrate and optimize different channels in the field of marketing performance. You also aim to further improve operational processes and business models at clients. What else are you going to do?
- You will conduct interviews with people in different layers of the organization to gain insight into the problem.
- You prepare hypotheses based on your findings. These form the input for a colleague Data Scientist who will test them.
- You interpret the results of analyses together with your colleague Data Scientist and then discuss these results with the organization.
- Through your own expertise about the market and the knowledge that is present at the client you will define follow-up action. These actions are aimed at realizing the potential value identified during the analyses.
- You will optimally organize processes in a dashboard. You strive for the dashboard to match the KPIs of the client's organization as much as possible.
- You take into account the most important principles of Data Governance.
Do you prefer to work with the data of the client yourself, for example understanding the data and combining? Are you good at setting up analyses and models? Then the role of Consultant Data Science might suit you.