The Public Data Strategy team of Capgemini Invent specializes in data-driven strategic policy advice for the public sector. You help national and international public sector clients to provide and implement strategic policy advice. You will advise and support European, international, national and regional authorities to improve the quality and effectiveness of policies in a dynamic environment, by translating data into useful insights. This is done both through research in European countries, through training given to national governments within the EU as well as presentations given throughout Europe. Together with us you will explore sales activities in order to become more client oriented and working methods to be capable of working independently as well as in teams. As a Senior Consultant you will be responsible for the completion of a part of a project or activities that provide you with the opportunity to lead a small team.
- You conduct international studies to advise European Union members.
- You use an innovative approach using qualitative and quantitative research to define government policy at national and European level.
- You provide strategic advice to a wide range of government agencies, mainly in the field of digital economy and the digitization of public services.
- Take charge on streams within projects, from design to execution phase.
- Contribute to Capgemini Invent’s position as leading consultancy by becoming a public expert.