Organizations are continuously subject to major (digital) changes. Everything to offer their customers the best service. But there is a lot involved with these digital transformations. Not only in the field of strategy, but also IT. As a Managing Consultant Digital Architecture, you guide our clients through major transformation projects, and you come up with solutions for complex issues that impede the growth or development of the company. In addition, as Managing Consultant you have the task of identifying new opportunities with clients, you take on less experienced colleagues to coach them and you are responsible for keeping track of and transferring professional knowledge. For example, by writing papers and thought leadership articles.
What else are you going to do?
• You work on digital architecture management as a basis for digital transformations and new business models.
• You help organizations to reorganize their application landscape with the help of advanced tooling, developed by Capgemini.
• You analyse the impact of cloud technologies and elaborate on cloud strategies. Think of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Container, DevOps Toolchain and Cognitive Services.
• You develop tailor-made architecture, technology & application strategies. Mainly focusing on Cloud Strategy and Cloud Architecture.
• You advise clients on how to improve their architecture.
• You prepare architecture organization & policy.
• You implement complex cloud transformation programs.
• You develop IT operation models for the future alignment of IT and business domains.
• You maintain and build on our customer network.