Help build applications that make people happy. From the employees in the organization to the end users. And as a front-end developer, you are indispensable in this!
- Hours: 36 – 40 hours
- Workspace: Amsterdam/Utrecht/remotely from home
- Experience: experienced professional
From building new functionalities, maintaining, monitoring and improving the current infrastructure and applications to developing new innovations. As front-end developer you are the (lead) developer within your scrum team and you work on the most diverse projects for our clients in the financial sector. Think of the development of the new internet banking or a payment app.
Your job as front-end developer in one paragraph
You will be working on all aspects of development. You develop new functionalities and solutions for complex situations. You will work together with your own team and the other teams to improve the quality of the various applications, functionalities and solutions. In addition, as senior front-end developer you organize sessions with the team in order to optimize processes. For this, you will look at current standards, best practices and new technologies, among other things. You try out new technologies, develop PoCs for them and think about the added value they bring to our clients.
Your home base at Capgemini
You will become part of Capgemini Financial Services Benelux. Together with a team of colleagues, who are passionate just like you, you work towards a common goal.
- Cold feet? We do not know. With us, you immediately get a permanent contract.
- All the training you need to be successful as a Front-end developer.
- A well-stocked suitcase with holiday pay and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension, so you'll remember Capgemini with pleasure in your old age.
- Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity as a professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card you can also use privately.
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or opt for payment of your travel expenses.
- And of course, a suitable salary. We will be happy to discuss this with you.
Why does this vacancy suit you?
Because you have an eye for technique, details and people. That is what it is all about for you. Whether it is your work or your private life. Because in addition to technical foundations and a designer's heart, you also have good soft skills that you like to put to use. You can always motivate others in a positive way.
In addition, you have
- A Bachelor's or Bachelor's degree in (Technical) Computer Science;
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a developer;
- Knowledge of various front-end development tools;
- And experience with scrum and agile working is also important.
Working at Capgemini
Get the future you want. That is a promise we make to you. It starts on day one. With good onboarding and structured and transparent growth paths. But also: plenty of opportunities to deviate from these, to pioneer and to choose your own path. You can count on our boundless trust and collegial support. Working for Capgemini also means working in the international heart of innovation. The premier league of technology. An employer with an eye for you and a sights on the future, in which sustainability and diversity and inclusion play the main roles.
Questions about the vacancy?
Put them to recruiter Sebnem Ozec via email@example.com.
Applying works like this
- Applying online
Upload your data via our application form. You will receive a response from us within a week.
- Telephone or digital introduction
We call or video call you to get acquainted and to ask you some questions.
- Interview with the business
You will have a conversation with a recruiter and one or more future colleagues.
- Online assessment
You take our online assessment. You will receive the results within X working days.
- Second interview with the business (optional)
We may schedule a second interview to go over some final questions.
- Your offer
You have successfully completed all rounds! We will make you an offer.
- Getting started
Welcome to your first working day at Capgemini!
Do you already see your future at Capgemini?
Then we'd like to get to know you. Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application: