As a Manager, you get the opportunity to develop your management and sales skills by being responsible for delivering projects and building strong relationships with clients. You work on current topics such as Payments, Blockchain, Open Banking, PSD2 and Artificial Intelligence. For example, you advise a bank on using technology to work more customer centric. Or you think along with a pension fund on making better use of cashflows. You work in a dynamic environment, in teams with mixed seniority. You come up with digital strategies and give recommendations based on your technological knowledge and experience.
As Manager Digital Banking, you:
- Shape our propositions and engage in commercial collaborations with clients.
- Execute analyses and advise our clients.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new digital strategies.
- Manage and lead a team, both internally and externally.
- Closely work together with your international colleagues.
- Actively contribute to development of your colleagues within the team.