The team Data, Finance, Risk and Compliance is part of the value-based, open and innovative culture of Capgemini Invent. Personal development, ambition, coaching and strong collaboration are characteristics embedded in our team. We offer excellent career perspectives and world-class training opportunities within Capgemini Global and in the finance domain: we challenge and promote you. Hard work, as well as time for fun during team events is on everybody’s radar. Our employee association Escape and our young professional community Next frequently organize all sorts of cool events, such as afterwork drinks, an annual sailing competition and ski holidays. There's plenty to do! What else you can expect?
- A fixed contract right away and a salary fitting to this position in the market.
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to buy more vacation days.
- A contribution free pension: you don’t have to make your own contribution in the basic scheme.
- Excellent facilities for working flexibly, including a laptop and a phone subscription.
- A mobility scheme where you can spend your contribution entirely according to your own wishes. You can for example choose to have it completely paid out, but you can also lease a car of your choice or to use an NS Business Card.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.