Data is key in the daily operations of financial institutions. You will be focusing on either the compliance, finance or regulatory functions of banks, insurance companies and other institutions. As such, your professional knowledge is required within several strategic projects for our customers. You will work within a multidisciplinary team and additionally contribute to content development and commercial activities. Training and development is an important part of your daily tasks.
What you will be doing:
- You explore solutions for regulatory topics, such as BCBS 239, IFRS 17, AML, Basel IV, and PSD2.
- You improve the presentation and reliability of reporting for banking and insurance specific risk strategy and steering.
- You simplify and strengthen data governance, data quality and data landscapes.
- You develop and optimize risk models for regulatory intelligence
- You advise on the possibilities of next generation compliance in Open Banking.