Creative, full of initiative, entrepreneurial, authentic and with a passion for consulting, are your key values? Then this might be the position for you! Furthermore, you take the lead, you have experience in leading a team and you are going for the best results. You are curious, a team player and you want to keep learning. Additionally, you have a strong network, have the ability to build solid customer relationships and you have a vision in the field. You have both a professional drive to deliver the maximum value for our clients as well as a commercial drive to help develop and grow our EU business. What else do you have to offer?
- A competed University Master’s degree with excellent study results. Educational backgrounds that fit well are: Economics, Business Economics, European Studies, Public Administration, Politics or a similar study. A PhD is a plus.
- At least 5 years of working experience at a consultancy firm focusing on the public sector or a role within a government agency, EU or other related organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of the application of analytical techniques, research methods and solutions in the public sector.
- A great affinity with working with or interpreting data issues and a proven ability to quickly analyze complex issues and generate new, clear insights and solutions.
- You have an excellent command of the spoken and written Dutch and English language, German is a welcome extra.