Create innovative solutions in the financial sector
- Working hours: 32-40 hours
- Workplace: Utrecht / remotely from home / at client site
- Experience: professional
Our clients create innovative solutions in the financial sector. Partly because of the growth of the crypto currencies, the financial sector is focused on creating new fintech’s, payment options, crowdfunding platforms, and e-commerce integrations to new value chains. They build and integrate API’s to create new innovative services for the customers. This is how you can contribute by creating innovative solutions.
Your job as a full-stack developer in one paragraph
In this role you fill a key position in the engineering team. You will work on all aspects in the field of product development. This concerns design, development, prototype, writing interface specifications, implementations, bug resolution, monitoring the current code and reviewing codes and testing. In this role you will have a lot of contact with customers and product management to align requirements. Together you will build innovative solutions that contribute to an optimal customer experience. u202f
In this role you will fulfill complex technical assignments, you do this together with your agile team. At the same time, you will act as a mentor for junior developers and guide them in mastering the complex matter and in conducting standard code reviews.
Your home base at Capgemini
You will be part of Capgemini. Besides your responsibilities as a full-stack developer, we are focused on your personal growth. For example, did you know that you will be assigned a personal counsellor to support you in your development? Coaching or inspiring colleagues yourself is also possible. We are open to many things!
- Cold feet? No idea what that is. With us, you get a permanent contract immediately.
- All You Can Train with no strings attached.
- A generous holiday allowance and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A fully paid pension, so you will remember Capgemini with a fond smile in your old age.
- Work wherever you want on a device of your choice with our connectivity allowance.
- Your first necessity as a professional: a fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- Always on the road with your lease car or NS business card. Or choose to have your travel expenses paid.
- And of course, an appropriate salary. We are happy to discuss this with you.
Why is this vacancy a good fit for you?
You are a fit with this position because you have a assertive solution-oriented mindset and you are not afraid to express your opinion. You are aware of the power of teamwork and are focused to conduct sessions with the team on improvements, standards, technological changes and best practices.
In addition, you have:
- At least an HBO/ bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related education with 4 years of work experience;
- Experience with BE technologies.
- Strong interest in Financial Services;
- Good communication skills in English.
Working at Capgemini
Get the future you want. We make that promise to you. That starts on day one. With good onboarding and structured and transparent development paths. But also: plenty of opportunities to deviate from that, to pioneer and to choose your own career path. You can count on our boundless trust and collegial support. Working at Capgemini also means working in the international heart of innovation. The premier league of technology. An employer that considers your needs while focusing on the future, in which sustainability, diversity and inclusion play a key role.
Questions about the vacancy?
Send them to recruiter Sebnem Ozec at Sebnem.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for a job, this is how it works
- Applying online
Upload your details using our application form. You will receive a response from us within a week.
- Telephone or digital introduction
We will call you to get acquainted and to ask you some questions.
- Conversation with the business
You will have a conversation with a recruiter and one or more future colleagues.
- Online assessment
You can take our assessment online. We will review the results within 5 working days.
- Second with the business (optional)
We may schedule a second interview to go over some final questions.
You made it through all the rounds successfully! We are making you an offer.
- Getting Started
Welcome to your first working day at Capgemini!
Do you see your future at Capgemini?
Then we would like to get to know you. Have the following documents ready to add to your application?