You help clients to draw a picture of the future based on analysis, knowledge and creativity that forms the basis for change projects. With the help of models and analysis-based techniques you solve client questions that are part of a major business transformation. You provide insights and improvement actions by combining internal and external data with thorough analyses. You also work with and develop your own risk, optimization, simulation or predictive models. You achieve results by improving insights into data and by introducing structure and governance. You give Customer Experience a more targeted form. You improve service and trade channels and you see the possibilities for further expansion. You integrate and optimize different channels in the field of marketing performance. You also aim to further improve operational processes and business models at clients. What else are you going to do?
- You are the lead data scientist on a project: you plot the lines and you come up with the analyses for the data science part of the project.
- You are the sparring partner for the junior data scientist.
- You test hypotheses with data and build models to make predictions.
- You help identify potential problems and opportunities for improvement.
- You interpret the results of the analyses together with your colleagues. You then define follow-up actions based on your own market expertise and the knowledge that is collected from the client.
Do you have a passion for data, but do you also understand the business and are you skilled at building bridges between Data Science and the language of the business? Then the role of (Senior) Data & Analytics Consultant might suit you.