Organizations are continuously subject to major (digital) changes. But there is a lot involved with these digital transformations. Not only in the field of strategy, but also IT. In addition, major changes often involve dealing with different interests. That sometimes makes it difficult to keep an independent perspective throughout a major organizational transformation.
Fortunately, as an experienced Management Consultant, you understand exactly how to deal with the contradicting factors in an organization. You easily establish the relationship between company processes & IT and bring transparency to complex issues. In addition, you uncover the leak when a project threatens to get of track, and when necessary, take control to achieve the desired results. In this way you support and advise organizations from the start of designing until the actual implementation. So, what are your main responsibilities?
- You manage small project teams.
- You analyze existing IT landscapes and organizations.
- You advise clients and come up with creative solutions for various issues.
- You develop complete implementation plans and IT strategies for our clients.
- You convert strategies into a multi-year action plan.
- You support in the implementation of your advice plan
- You achieve/realize cost savings for our customers. You do this by, among other things, coordinating subprojects.
- You prepare and facilitate workshops & management games for our clients.
- You maintain and build on our customer network
- You stay up to date on the latest technological developments and share your knowledge with colleagues and customers.