Many professionals choose Capgemini because of our open and informal culture. We offer you all the possibilities of a large company, but the modesty and atmosphere you would expect from a small company. We are willing to help each other, work on the basis of trust and offer you the freedom to develop and take up new initiatives. You mainly carry out your activities at the head office in Utrecht, Leidsche Rijn. Flexible working is one of the possibilities. Your employment conditions will also be appealing.
- A 2-year contract with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- 26 vacation days and the possibility to buy more vacation days.
- Excellent facilities for flexible working, including a laptop and a phone subscription.
- A contribution-free pension: you don’t have to make your own contribution in the basic scheme.
- A mobility scheme where you can spend your contribution entirely according to your own wishes. For example, you can choose to have it paid out completely, but you can also lease a car of your choice or use an NS Business Card.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.