We are seeking to recruit serveral Senior Managers/Directors to support the growth of the Financial Services sector, in particular the Banking subsector and ideally with knowledge of the Wholesale, Retail Banking and Private Banking sector. You’ll become part of a team that develops next generation solutions to transform traditional Banks into efficient, digitally-enabled, customer-centric organisations.
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams and be involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within strategy & transformation, AI, Finance Risk and Compliance, Digital banking, operational excellence, customer engagement, technological innovations and new services launches, just to name a few.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
You’ll help set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. Key expectations from this role include:
- Developing and executing an effective go-to-market strategy for our banking business that will position it for very significant growth.
- Working with the Head of Financial Services for Capgemini Invent NL to ensure the coherence of all our offerings.
- Capitalising on relationships already developed with Banking clients as well as developing new ones. Identifying and building a strong network of contacts at clients, those responsible for consulting/advisory programmes, and extending our relationships with Financial Services companies, ensuring they become key clients of Capgemini Invent.
- Establishing and promoting a digital strategy to increase the impact of their marketing and sales
- Take part in tender and proposal processes
- Developing and implementing new technologies and artificial intelligence, to adapt to a changing environment
- Reshaping their overall strategy through innovation
- Reinventing work as people and organization are evolving
- Supporting Dutch banks on their regulatory and financial questions
- Participate in the development of the financial services practice by contributing to the development of points of view, white papers for capability testimonials for our clients and prospects within the financial services industry.